- Guests are asked to self screen before attending the market.
- Masks are mandatory when entering, exiting, or traveling throughout the venue, including restrooms.
- Guests will receive one verbal warning from staff before being asked to leave the venue.
- Any guest experiencing symptoms, temperature over 99.9, or with previous exposure to a known COVID-19 case, will be asked to vacate the site.
- Staff will undergo Health Check
- Any staff experiencing symptoms, temperature over 99.9, or with previous exposure to a known COVID-19 case, will be instructed to vacate the site.
- Staff are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Staff will enforce social distancing etiquette.
- Venue has an extremely limited social distanced capacity.
- One way foot traffic throughout WFM as marked.
- Lines will be socially distanced, indicated by ground markers and staff.
- Cashless systems are preferred; please use credit or debit cards whenever possible. However, cash is accepted.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the market areas.
- High-touch areas including door handles and counter surfaces will be regularly disinfected.