INGREDIENTS, serves 2
• 2 Ideal Fish smoked branzino filets
• 1 Corn on the Cob from Fort Hill Farm
• 1 ½ Grape Tomato from Fort Hill Farms
• 1/4 Cup Spanish Onions
• 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
• Olive Oil, To Taste from Kantoulis
• Coriander, To Taste
• Salt, To Taste
- Cut the corn into 3 parts and simmer in water with salt for 17-20 minutes.
- Once tender, sprinkle 2 pieces of corn with chopped coriander.
- Cut the remaining corn kernel (plus the tomatoes and onions) in brunoise and mix with lemon juice, olive oil, coriander, and salt.
- Open the smoked branzino and serve as it comes.
- Serve and enjoy.