Prep time: 5 minutes
• 1 medium-large cucumber, preferably organic, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
• ¾ cup plain yogurt
• 6 basil leaves, plus extra sprigs for garnish
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 2 – 4 tablespoons spring or filtered water (determined by size and juiciness of cucumber – start with just a bit)
• few ice cubes (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in the jar of a high-speed blender and process for about a minute, or until smooth.
2. Pour into two glasses and garnish each with sprig of basil.
Recipe courtesy of Sue Smith, Certified Health Counselor
Prime Health Style