Rutabaga and Rosemary Soup
- 1 ¾ cups chopped rutabaga
- 1 ½ cups soy milk, almond milk, or water (or half milk, half water)
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ small clove garlic (optional)
- ½ – 1 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Gently steam the rutabaga over boiling water for about 10 minutes, or until the chunks are just tender.
- Place the rutabaga in a high-speed blender with the remaining ingredients. Season to taste.
- Reheat gently if you like, or blend for a little longer to warm the soup.
- 1 rutabaga
- soy or almond milk
- raw cashews
- dried rosemary
- sea salt
- black pepper
Sue Smith, Certified Health Counselor
Prime Health Style